"I celebrate myself, and sing myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you."

Monday, August 29, 2011

You Always Make Me Smile



Happy Anniversary to us! Today is my one year wedding anniversary! I can't believe its already been a year! How it has flown by in the best way! When I think about the last year, the conclusion I come to is always, life is good. What a happy year and what a happy, lucky, blessed and grateful girl I am.
Thinking about our wedding day makes me smile. Not only because I got to marry Brian, but also because of all the loved ones there and the fantastic time we had. What a celebration! It is beyond joyful to have all the ones you love together in one place and be able to celebrate with one another.
I am overcome with love and humbled by the overwhelming love in my life. Love from my husband, and the love from all that just burst from the seems on our wedding day.
I love our wedding video and plan on watching it later tonight. There are wonderful moments caught throughout the day and the video. But I think my favorite is the dancing. The energy, the joy, the way everyone is completely carefree and literally almost jumping off the screen. It makes me want to get up and jump up and down every time I see it.
So I must run to go celebrate with my husband.
And again I think, life is good. Smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment