"I celebrate myself, and sing myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you."

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Aloha







Well, me and the husband are off to Maui, Hawaii tomorrow! We are spending 10 lovely days on the Island to celebrate our 1 year wedding Anniversary. I can't believe its already been almost a year! Time really flew by. I love that this past year things didn't really change much. I guess when you are together with someone for eight years before you marry, you really know what you are in for and are just happy to be spending another year together. That said, this past year has been on of the happiest of my life. Even though not much changed, we did buy a house of our own and it just feels great to be married and really officially become a family together.

I can't wait to sit on the beach and soak in the scenery. I am happiest in life, for the most part, on a tropical beach. I find in moments spent on such a beach, or swimming in the ocean, I really feel grateful to be alive.

Ahh vacation! Isn't it the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment