"I celebrate myself, and sing myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you."

Monday, September 26, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things





So tomorrow I get to do two things I really love. How often does that happen in one day?!
The San Francisco Ballet is coming to a theatre in Orange County and I get to go see them!! My friend Allie and I are heading up and going to dinner at a French Restaurant and then going to the ballet!
French food and the ballet, swoon!
We are going to see the mixed program, which is composed of several short pieces that often include some modern ballet, and that is my favorite! There are not many better than the San Francisco ballet and I cannot wait!!
What a blessing to get to spend the evening with my friend enjoying great food and beautiful art!
To me, these are the things that make life worth living!



Carpe Diem

Here is a video of a principal dancer from San Francisco ballet that I just love to watch! She is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment