"I celebrate myself, and sing myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you."

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!



Though I am somewhat sad to end this last, very exciting year, (purchasing my first house and getting married, its hard to top that!) I am, as always excited to see what this new year brings.
I'm excited to settle back into normal life and enjoy our new house, and as always for a few things and trips I plan to partake in; snowboarding in Tahoe, Cochella in the spring, and a trip to France in August.
Anyone who knows me knows I love to plan trips and adventures, its what I'm best at.
So of course I'm excited for these adventures, but a new priority I have this year is to find smaller, if you will, joys. Sometimes I find I am victim of waiting for the next fun thing or adventure, while passing the time in between. This is no way to live. Life is the every day, the small moments.
No day, no part of life is trivial and each day should be taken as a gift.

SO here is to a New Year and (hopefully): Living life to the fullest and always in the present, finding joy in every day and in the little things (because that is really what life is made up of, isn't it?), and always, loving freely and without pretense or judgement.
:)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment